- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Delivery within the UK - Your items will be delivered by a recorded delivery or courier service. This service provides full tracking details and requires a signature on arrival.
Delivery to the EU and USA - is available, the extra postage will be chargeable to the client. Your items will be delivered by a recorded delivery or courier service. This service provides full tracking details and requires a signature on arrival.
You will be emailed confirming your item has been dispatched with full tracking details. If you have not received your item five days after this alert, please contact email@example.com
Change of address- If you need to change the delivery on your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Exchanges within the UK
Returns and Cancellations
As all House of Ollichon pieces are handmade, from scratch for each individual bride, returns are not offered. If you wish to return/cancel your order after the 48 hour notice period, the initial 50% deposit will not be refunded.
Need an exchange?
We are happy to offer exchanges if;
- You contact email@example.com prior to returning your piece
- The original item is returned within 14 days of receipt
- The original item is returned complete with all original, untampered labels.
- The original item is in its original condition. Goods will be inspected on receipt by HoO and may be returned to the purchaser if they are not in their original saleable condition.
- The original item is returned in it's original packaging.
HoO will offer a four week lead time (in contrast to the usual 12 weeks) on items which need to be exchanged.
PLEASE NOTE: Exchanges will be liable for a second set of postal charges.
Returns & Exchanges within the EU & USA
Owing to high shipping and customs charges, any sales made to the EU and the USA will be non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Each item is handmade and fully inspected before shipping and therefore, we expect faulty items to be a rarity.
However, we will offer to repair all faulty items if;
- Goods are received in a faulty condition prior to being worn with all original, un-tampered labels
- A manufacturing fault occurs within a one month period from the date of receipt.
- If items are faulty owing to wear and tear or failure to follow care instructions, the items will be returned to you and a refund will not be offered.
- You will receive a full refund or exchange if the item cannot be repaired.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after receiving your items or within a month of wearing your item if you would like to report a faulty item.
Pricing and Payment
Prices charged to overseas customers will be charged as per the exchange rate at the current moment in time of purchase and as per the charges allocated by the customer’s credit card and debit card company.
International customers will be liable for any appropriate duty or customs charges applied.
All credit and debit cardholders may be subject to validation checks and authorisation. Customers will be notified if their payment is not successful.