- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Delivery within the UK - Your items will be delivered by a recorded delivery service. This service provides full tracking details and requires a signature on arrival.
Delivery to the EU and USA - is available, the extra postage will be chargeable to the client. You will be informed of the cost before we send your item to ensure you are happy with the extra charge. Your items will be delivered by a recorded delivery service. This service provides full tracking details and requires a signature on arrival.
You will be emailed confirming your item has been dispatched with full tracking details. If you have not received your item five days after this alert, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 226 5353
Change of address- If you need to change the delivery on your order please contact email@example.com within 48 hours of your initial order.
Returns & Exchanges within the UK
As all House of Ollichon pieces are handmade, from scratch for each individual order, returns are not offered.
Need an exchange?
We are happy to offer exchanges if;
- The original item is returned within 14 days of receipt
- The original item is returned complete with all original, untampered labels, plus the returns slip
- The original item is in its original condition. Goods will be inspected on receipt by HoO and may be returned to the purchaser if they are not in their original saleable condition.
- The original item is returned in it's original packaging.
HoO will offer a four week lead time (in contrast to the usual 12 weeks) on items which need to be exchanged.
PLEASE NOTE: Exchanges will be liable for a second set of postal charges.
Returns & Exchanges within the EU & USA
Owing to high shipping and customs charges, any sales made to the EU and the USA will be non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Cancellation requests will be accepted if they are made within a 48 hour period after ordering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 226 5353 to inform us of your wish to cancel.
Each item is handmade and fully inspected before shipping and therefore, we expect faulty items to be a rarity.
However, we will offer to repair all faulty items if;
- Goods are received in a faulty condition prior to being worn with all original, un-tampered labels, plus the returns slip
- A manufacturing fault occurs within a one month period from the date of receipt.
- If items are faulty owing to wear and tear or failure to follow care instructions, the items will be returned to you and a refund will not be offered.
- You will receive a full refund or exchange if the item cannot be repaired.
Please contact email@example.com within 14 days after receiving your items or within a month of wearing your item if you would like to report a faulty item.
Pricing and Payment
Prices charged to overseas customers will be charged as per the exchange rate at the current moment in time of purchase and as per the charges allocated by the customer’s credit card and debit card company.
International customers will be liable for any appropriate duty or customs charges applied.
All credit and debit cardholders may be subject to validation checks and authorisation. Customers will be notified if their payment is not successful.